Helping people to live independently, at home, for as long as possible is the principal role of Abacus Care Solutions. As old age catches up with us and illnesses become more incapacitating and limiting, the prospect of having a consistent, daily care support system can be a fantastic help. As well as offering a helping hand for everyday chores such as shopping, ironing and any other arduous homecare tasks, regular visits from carer can provide reassuring continuity – all from the comfort of your own home!
Whether you are seeking support, companionship, reassurance or caregiving, you can be completely confident that our team of first-class medical professionals possess all the relevant experience and qualifications. Encouraging independent living, included as part of our domiciliary care visit.
• Personal care – assisting with washing, dressing, undressing, bathing, etc.
• Meal preparation – support with eating and drinking
• Medication management and encouragement
• Companionship and conversation
• Assistance with housing issues and housekeeping – washing dishes, cleaning, vacuuming, laundry, etc.
• Organising shopping – daily, weekly or online shopping
• Accompanying service users to GP appointments and hospital visits
• Extra support with information and advice
• Pet care and upkeep
Here at Abacus Care Solutions, we offer domiciliary support for a varied length of time, as often as is required and even including weekends. While a typical day may last around eight hours, our carers can assist a service user from the moment they get up in the morning up until getting them ready for bed in the evening. The duties of your regular caregiver are wholly dependent on the length of time the carer is required to spend with you or your loved one.
• Unswerving and dedicated companionship.
• Couples and partners can continue to live together in their own home.
• The avoidance of the disturbance of repositioning.
• Lifestyle freedom such as dietary choice, daily schedules and television viewing.
• Continued association with family, friends, neighbours and your local community.
• Sustained enjoyment of your garden and pets.
• Relief from the burden of domestic chores.
• Much reduced risk of loneliness, vulnerability, insecurity and depression.
• Immediate and fast acting responses to any emergency such as falls or accidents in the home.
• Increased sense of wellbeing and fulfilment.
• Increased independence and freedom.
• Bespoke, individual, continuous and courteous care provision offers total peace of mind for you and for your family.
Here at Abacus Care Solutions, home care doesn’t stop at the end of a working day. On-hand with first-class support throughout the night, we’ll make sure you or your loved one is well-looked after right through the twilight hours, from dusk to dawn…
There are a plethora of reasons why someone may feel overwhelmed, vulnerable and anxious when leaving their residence by themselves. The local transport may be poor or you or your loved one maybe prone to falling or might suffer from…
As a considerably less expensive option to a residential care home, there are many reasons why you’d benefit from finding out more about the funding of our comprehensive service contracts. Abacus Care Solutions have got a solution for everyone.